Why people say white men only date black women with natural hair?

I have seen a lot of black women / White men couples and lots of times the women don't always be natural. I know not all white men like black women with natural hair. Even if you look at black women dating white men in the celebrity eye, even them are not fully natural. So why do people stereotype like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard that white guys seem to be more open to natural hair than say black guys, but I've never heard they were only into that. If that was the case, white male and black female relationships would be even less common, wouldn't it?

What Guys Said 3

• i've never heard that stereotype.

i know a lot of guys in general may not like weaves or extensions but natural to me means not straightened, procesed or whatever and in those cases I don't feel like the stereotype you mentioned is accurate

• Yeah I have seen a lot of people to say that, this is true on youtube and in forums. Yes! I don't completely agree with the stereotype as well, because I think men likes anything that attracts them...

• White men want big buts and dark skin to have sex with.

• You must not have natural hair and you want to know if you can still quench your thirst for white male acceptance without having natural hair.

• Correction I do have natural hair, but this question isn't about me in the first place. It is general overall question, that I had to asked by watching youtube, on what women was saying based upon a stereotype agenda. That is all...

What Girls Said 3

• To make themselves feel better. Few men like natural hair. But now that I've stated this everyone here will claim to love "natural" hair.

• True more of an ego booster...

• The majority of White men+ Black women relationships in the media depicts the woman being dark skinned with natural hair. They say when a white guy goes black he REALLY goes black lmao.

Yup.. link

• Not always the case though...

• Because it seems to be generally true.

• Not always the case though...