Riddle me this. Girl goes out with guy she met on a dating site. She likes him, he likes her.

Then you finally reach that point where you want to sleep with each other. But then just when the guy think the girl is coming over,the girl backs out and says she's too tired.

So guys-what would YOU think,besides break up with her. What thought's are going through your mind? Would you try again?

Enquiring minds wanna know!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never break up over that. I would be happy that she she is human enough to be tired. Aliens aren't too fun to be with their too slimy...

My woman is worth waiting for until she is well rested and energetic. SHE WILL NEED IT,lol

What Guys Said 7

• Meh depends how she tells me, if being tired clearly wasn't the issue I'd probably wonder why she doesn't just tell me what she's actually thinking. I personally don't give a sh*t if she wants to f*** me or not. I don't think sex has major importance, yes it's enjoyable and I'm not going to say no to a sexual relationship... But if I like someone, I like them regardless of a physical relationship... Which again is why I'd rather just know what she really wants, means and expects... I'm not in a relationship to play guessing games.

• Well if I really liked the girl, I'd know that being tired wasn't the issue and I would wanna find out more about why. But I would not break up with her.

But I mean, if it becomes a frequent thing where she doesn't want to sleep with me, I might break up with her.

• There's some questions still needed to be answered. First off, how long has the dating be going on? I think that's the big question to answer. Secondly if it hasn't been a long enough dating time, then I wouldn't be taken back at all. Are you in a committed relationship by now? How long's that been? It just seems a little vague question. There's a lot of factors that comes into sleeping with another, and having sex.

• Just a few wks.

• *like* I wish more guys could be like you:) sigh.

• There are, it just takes time to find them. I have hard time finding woman myself. There just seems to be a pattern with a lot of people, and all we need to do is to have faith that someone we meet actually has some moral standards about life, and about treating each person with some healthy love. We all want it that love, but it starts with having a strong connection, and that takes time.

• I might assume the ball was in her court a little. I might take it as a 'she's probably not interested' and simply move on unless she did something.

• Depends on how long we were dating? last minute invite?How evolved the relationship is? 1st thought would be we could go out another night and work our way up to it, she might not be ready yet (can respect that). Not a big deal unless there are other issues as in it becomes a habit, not committed relationship, trust issues ...

If there is more to it than just being tired, she should be honest about it. I'm sure he would understand.

• Just a little taken aback, but I would let it go. if it happens again though I would be pretty annoyed. Maybe even wondering if she really liked me and is now avoiding me

• I'd assume she was too tired and act normally. I don't see what the big deal is supposed to be.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a bit rude to cancel plans because you're tired. The other person blocked off the night for you and it's rude to cancel before with not much notice.

Do some jumping jacks, drink a coffee, do SOMETHING to wake yourself up.

Cancelling in the beginning is generally a sign of lack of interest so if you're cancelling for a somewhat petty reason you stand the chance of them thinking you're not interested.

• Um,the person didn't know he was back in town so there wasn't any major plans to begin with.

• Thank you-I kNEW I was right. Some guys can be such jerks.