Do you think women with better looks tend to date men that are more cocky and more of a jerk?

Or a woman's looks have little correlation to the kind of men they date?

0|1
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Better looking women have better options, so they normally go out with better looking guys. Better looking guys are normally full of themselves. So yes, they are more likely to go out with cocky guys, but it isn't that they are more attracted to cocky guys than regular looking women are.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• In some cases, yes.

In all cases, no.

0|0
    0|0

• Pretty women tend to date hot guys, who others perceive to be jerks, whether they are or not. most people I know - hot, average and ugly are not all bad or all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never noticed that correlation

0|0
    0|0
  • No correlation what so ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.It depends.I have seen unattractive girls date jerks too because these jerks know they have less option so they will hit anything.Some good looking women date jerks but it doesn't last because they know they have better options outside there.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Its just they have more options, jerks and cocky guys usually have more experience confidence and courage to talk to good looking women.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who are looked upon as attractive tend to be more cocky, jerks, bitches, stuck up etc. because they know that society's shallow.

0|0
    0|0