How do I get back the one that got away?

I met a guy on a dating website a little over a year ago. We talked for a while before we met up. And after we met we dated for a few weeks. Then out of nowhere he just disappeared.

I assume that he met someone else.

Today I see that he's back on the site. I sent him a message that said, "Hey. How are you?" But I didn't get a response.

I felt we clicked really well last year and feel this is my chance and I'm afraid to lose him again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to katy perry

What Guys Said 3

• send him a message explaining how you think and feel about him... there is nothing to lose...

WHAT is wrong with you women NOT expressing your thoughts to a guy you like?

WE CANNOT READ YOUR MIND !

• You don't he got away, put down the tranquilizer darts...

• leave him be. He got away for a reason

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are simple in that if they want you they will be there. If they don't they will not. It is just the way it is. Bottom line: Let him go, he is not interested. Time to move on. Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes it has to be that way.