Am I over thinking things?

I've been dating this girl for a month been on about five or six dates. At first we would treat each other every morning, where it alternated. The past three days including today I have initiated yet she has answered, based on past experiences this normally means that things are going south. Another thing on all the dates I have paid which I was taught the man is supposed to do. she has offered but the way it seems like not wholeheartedly, because as soon as I pulled out my money hers went away with a quickness. A lot of people says see looks like she really like me which I really want to believe. it's just that I don't want to get heartbroken and played for a fool.It just seems that every girl I date seems to have fun with me then drop me like a bad habit and never o be heard from again. Leaving me feel upset and no self esteem.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with theoverthere, let her pay once in awhile. If she doesn't get upset maybe you're reading too much into her behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she is starting to take you for granted. Let her pay next time. See if she is genuine.