What is the best online dating website?

hi everyone. please tell me best dating website you hve ever examine.also tell why do you think so?

Most Helpful Girl

• OkCupid... Only because it worked for me. The profile was simple and I liked answering the questions they had on there.

I didn't really like POF and/or other paid online dating sites.

I understand that OkCupid is more known for 'hook ups' but it's all about being straightforward in what you're looking for and they type of people you're talking to.

I had some iffy ones. All in all, it was a pretty good experience.

What Girls Said 6

• okcupid worked for me! and I tried a few

• After knowing people that have done online dating, match comes first, a couple have met their current significant others. Depending on which area you're at, do not use Okcupid. I heard a lot of bad stories about it. Most people that use Okcupid only wants sex and most of the time the pictures that they post are either photoshopped or from ages ago!

• I met a lot of misleading guys on okcupid. But I love the web design, layout system etc. And profile browding is more entertaining than others. I hated pof all around. I met my amazing boyfriend on a site called "date hookup" and it was a long time into dating before hooking up. Which just goes to show in my opion that these sites can be far from what you expect.

• Plenty of Fish

Met my boyfriend on there 6 months ago and we are now living together and married. A true lovestory.

• Gag

• plenty of fish.

What Guys Said 6

• I tried close to all of the common ones and in my experience Match was best. You have to pay for it, but it's above the others and worth it. It also depends what you're looking for.

Avoid Plenty of Fish, it's not really organized and the people I met there were usually crazy. It's free, and most of the people you find on POF aren't really serious into finding someone long term.

OkCupid is pretty good. It's really organized and up front, but once again free, making it less serious. Many are looking for one nighters there as well, but the site is really good as long as others are honest.

Eharmony is terrible. No description needed.

Match is about 60 for 3 months, but it gives you complete freedom and you can pretty much assume that 90% of the people on there are relationship searching. Girls don't pay $60 for one night stands when they can get it in a bar on any given sat night.

I met my girlfriend on match, and had luck with OKC, but in the end Match gives you better results.

• I think it's OKC if you are single and if you are a swinger then it's SLS. I think so cause I've found lots of genuine people there but if one finds someone or not is upto their luck :)

• well, keep in mind "best" is a relative term here. Pretty much all dating websites are going to have a ~95% failure rate (at least for men).

That said, I like okcupid. Their matching system is pretty neat - I would say it's even top-notch, but has the drawback of only working if everyone uses it correctly (which is unlikely).

• theres not much difference between dating sites. Just pick one with a nice population and go with it. Especially if its free.

• pof.com

• POF. It's easier to get women from there to want to go out with you than the one's on OK Cupid. They seem to be on there for confidence boosts