Can a shy guy hate dating?

I'm a shy guy and I'm a college student. I don't see anything wrong with being shy. I have never had a serious relationship with a woman because it is something I wouldn't enjoy. I'd have to be outgoing, meet her friends, meet her family, and go on dates. Those are things I'm not comfortable with and it sounds like a lot of pressure.

I don't have friends, I'm OK with that. My hobbies are: reading books, studying for my college courses, playing video games, watching sports, and browsing the internet. My hobbies are my idea of fun. Dating and approaching women isn't fun to me, so I don't do it. Am I the only guy who feels this way?

Most Helpful Guy