Girls, would you enjoy watching Popeye with a guy on a date?

Thats rights Popeye the Sailor Man cartoon. he says he has the DVD collection at his house and would love for you to watch it with him.

What do you say? haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha! When I first read this question I thought you were asking if we enjoyed watching the actual cartoon character "Popeye" out on a date with a guy! hahahah and I pictured it.. xD I was like 'What?'

& then I read the rest of it.. and I was like 'oooh!' :D!

Anyway, sure! I'll watch it if I like the guy and as long as he's willing to watch Sailor Moon with me right after. :p!

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the girl. It's sort of like her inviting you over to watch My Little Pony.

If you like her enough you won't care what you do otherwise it might come off as a little disrespectful that you're choosing something only you're interested in.

For me, at 26, no I wouldn't be happy to watch a cartoon marathon unless I myself liked the cartoon. Also, a "watch tv" date is sort of lame and should only be done after you're bf/gf.

• HAHA, if I was interested in the guy, I'd be so down for that. =P

• I never liked cartoons when I was a kid other than Rupert and I like them even less now. I didn't even enjoy watching disney cartoons.

• Nahhh I don't like watching TV as a date. I would be paying more attention to the TV than to the guy

• I love 80s cartoons, so yes, I would think that'd be fun.

• lol I would be up for it lol

• Yes I like to though I am not into cartoon

• Yeah why not. I personally love Popeye the cartoon. And if I like the guy of course. I think it would be a great opportunity to get to know each other better in my opinion.

• I guess. I'm a fan of Popeye.

• I'm up for some Popeye. If there were other expectations when at his house, though, I don't think so, lol. And a "house date" should only be done when you've already gone out on several and are comfortable with each other. If it was a first date thing, it (in most situations) would seem a little weird.

What Guys Said 3

• "Strong to the finish 'cause I eats me spinach..."

Except I wouldn't go on a date with a guy :-P

• NO. I canot

• With Janson At Popeye's or to go?