Guys, how or whatt do you think when a girl cuddles with you?

when a girl rests her head on your chest, or hugs you, or just to be warm? how do you feel and how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't "think" anything but it feels good to have a girl cuddling into you as I'm sure it feels good for a girl to cuddle into a guy. I react by embracing her and laying there until it becomes uncomfortable in that position or until I fall asleep.

What Guys Said 6

• Mademoiselle,

A lady is always free to approach a man, to touch a man, to hug a man. The reverse is not always true. Only a jackass would reject the innocent advances you are talking about. And only a fool of a boy your age would decline to hug you and feel your gentle body.

Remember this always, a man who is forced to live without a woman too long becomes a brute. (Trust me, I know this from experience, I was in the ARMY).

This is precisely the reason, in my opinion, why God created you (Woman). Because it's only through interacting with, and treating with a woman, that a man comes to understand HOW to be a gentleman.

• D: I'm planning on going to army too

So you live with many women? Because you are a fine gentleman

• D: your religion than saved u?

• Yes. I very strongly believe in Fate. To me, There is no such thing as "chance" or "luck", Chance is simply just Fate you didn't understand.

I believe that if there had been a bullet with my name on it, I would have been killed. I had many doubts at times; I even doubted myself... but in the end, Yes, you could say that my belief in God kept me sane in an insane environment. Everyone things War is glorious; it's not. It's horrifying, bloody and it changes a man permenantly.

• i enjoy the closeness of it and how warm and soft her skin is

• I enjoy it a lot, especially if it's girls whom I'm personally very close with

• If I am not romantically interested in her or involved with her, it won't happen.

• I usually love it. But other times it's " F***! no p**** today!"

• I think this is amazing I love feeling close to her

• thats so sweet, we like to cuddle because we feel comfortable and protected in your arms

What Girls Said 1