Have you ever cuddled with someone you didn't like?

This girl actually two girls separate occasions. Came over to cuddle in bed wearing PJ's ,me in shorts. Anyway they are friends. I want and thought it would be more when they came over. Both very we very clear no funny stuff. So we are cuddling full body contact.

Ofcourse I'm caressing respectfully and going through their hair. One was in heaven but still didn't want to fool around...

How could you cuddle with someone like that and not want them or make it seem like no big deal just cuddling la de da...?

Why or How do girls do this?

Have you ever cuddled with someone you didn't like Romantically ? is a better question

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never with someone I did not like.

What Girls Said 6

• I have never cuddled with a guy I disliked. I have, however, cuddled with guys I wasn't romantically interested in.

• well hun that's what I meant, so explain how you do that without feeling more.?

• thats what they said lol, but you didn't have a little bit of wanting more? it just seems odd

• No not really. I mean, people have sex all the time without it meaning anything, right? That's not my thing, but I guess it's the same idea.

• Only if we were both clear that there were no romantic feelings there, lol, because if they weren't already aware I wasn't into them that way, I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea. So I usually err on the side of caution and just don't cuddle with people I don't have romantic/sexual interest in.

• We cuddle with BF's and husbands without it leading to sex-so why not a friend? LOL to men who think it should lead to more, us women are not like you men-we do not think about and want sex 24/7. I would however never cuddle with someone I was not in a relationship with. But it still doesn't mean sex will or already did happen.

• well that's the point of the question .. we are not romantic EVER !

• I've cuddled/spooned with friends I have no interest in. My roommate is one of them. We'll watch TV with a head on a lap, etc, or lay on the couch cuddling chatting, etc. There is NO romantic/sexual attraction (despite him being very good looking). It's just affection. I'm the same with a few other mates.

It's just nice to have that comfort and intimacy, even if its not romantic. It's like a puppy pile.

• Yes but only because we were good friends.But I don't like them like that.

• I was on CNN earlier and there was a story about a professional cuddler. link

It was actually kind of interesting. It was like a prostitute but not sexual..

Anyway, I can't recall ever cuddling with someone that I wasn't dating or didn't like. I've considered it though. Sometimes I just get lonely and need some physical contact. I let a kid who sits behind me in my Government/Economics class scratch my back and play with my hair sometimes even though I'm not interested in him.

• that is interesting thank you... I should start charging lol

What Guys Said 2

• No, and I can't even understand why it would happen.

The second after she would have told me "no funny stuff", I would have walked her out and wished her good night. I'm not a social assistant.

• Nope . I couldn't cuddle with a girl I didn't like .