What is the lower age limit for a 29 year old girl to date?

When does it start getting a bit weird in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm gotta choose an age, I guess I'd say 21 is the youngest... since someone in her late 20's probably doesn't want to date a guy who can't even go out to bars or order wine at a restaurant.

I think it really depends on the people and the situation, though. There are really mature 22-year-olds who are ready to settle down, and really immature 27-year-olds who still live like frat boys. Everyone's different, there isn't a perfect age when people become datable/marriageable, and there are lots of other things involved in a relationship besides age. Like... interests, religion, life goals, lifestyle choices, etc... those are the things that truly make or break a relationship in the end, *not* age.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't belive the ages.. if you like someone that enough.. while I was 18 my Girlfriend was 27.. and it was amazing relation..

• What ever your comfortable with (as long as its legal of course)

What Girls Said 1

• Your age divide by 2 and add 7 :p