Should I go to his house for the 3rd date?

I just started seeing this guy and I really like him. Its the first time in a long time and I really think there could be something here so I don't want to screw it up. So far he's been the most perfect gentleman I've ever dated, but today he asked me over to his for our third date which is tomorrow night. I was instantly sick...In my experience this almost always means he just wanted sex from me and that he's probably not thinking long term.

I'm scared because I don't want to get into a situation where I end up feeling pressured. I'm sad because I'm worried my hope of a happy relationship is about to be over. I don't know what I should say at this point. I accepted his invitation initially, but now I'm not sure what I want to do.

Guys...help! Do you think his intentions are innocent? should I go? Should I tell him what I'm thinking? What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cannot tell you how much I understand. I think it's fine to go though. But tell him how you feel when you get there just incase he was hoping for something he wouldn't be getting. If he was, it could still have been innocent. He may even be testing to see if you are girlfriend OR hookup material. Also, he could have something sweet planned like home cooked dinner and a movie with cuddling. He could even just be trying to save money. Either way, I see no reason not to trust him so far. But go with your gut most of all. You'll only be truly happy if you're comfortable. But I would still tell him what you are thinking, if not as a "heads up", then as just another way for him to get to know and understand you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0