The guy I'm dating won't fart or use the bathroom in front of me?

I guess its because he is embrassed? I'm not sure and we have been seeing each other for 5 months now, and he still won't fart or go poop in the same house as me.

I told him it was no big deal and that he was silly.

And ironically he has told me he has never felt as comfortable with anyone else as he is with me, but he won't do either of these things around me.Any other guys like this and why?

What Guys Said 1

• There are girls like this too. My first girlfriend let one out one night when we were cuddling and I spanked her. I think it's just a normal fear of wanting to be polite. There are couples who get too comfortable and just make it hard to be comfortable when they rip ass and such.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend used to be like this. But then I farted in front of him, on accident, and started laughing super hard. It made it funny and less serious, and he realized that I wouldn't love him less if he farted. It got to the point where he was like "I wish I could just fart in front of you already!" because he never had to while we were together for a while. Now we don't have any issues. I don't think he's ever pooped at my house, but I think if he needed to he would. I wouldn't care, and he knows that.