Should I risk dating him again?

I'm not perfect and neither is he, but he has cheated 2 times on me. In January I said we needed some space he told me okay. Skip to May I find out that he has a new girlfriend and gave her a ring that he brought for me. They broke up in August. We both agreed that whatever happened btwn us we'd celebrate our 2 anniversary days. He didn't show up for either. I waited all night to Skype him. In October, I asked him when he'd be ready to date again he said when he settled down in school and I said okay I can wait. November 12th my best friend showed me a pic of my ex and another girl looking like they were about to kiss. It broke my heart. I text him saying that loving him was the biggest dumbest mistake I ever made and the fact that I still love him is dumb too. He said that I didn't understand the whole situation with him and the girl (who Is very pretty). Did I mention that it'll be weeks he ever replies to a text message of mine? Anywho. I told him that I am insecure at times and have been put through way to many things in relationships and I trusted him enough to at least not fool around with other girls. He never replied back. My friends say I should get over him, but this guy is the first guy I've kinda ever really loved. I've showed him every inch of me, and brought us matching pairs of necklaces and I brought a plane ticket for myself to fly to see him in May of this year. I only left 1% of my heart with me and 99% I gave away to him. Help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just no. He cheated TWICE. Just no. If you date him I will personally hunt you down and whack you over the head with a sack of bricks, you understand? You take that 1% of your heart you have left and you get your ass away from him. Or you will risk a sack of bricks to your head.

• and she will lose the last 1% and will have nothing left to give the RIGHT guy who comes along,you invested too much in him w nothing in return,run!

What Guys Said 1

• No. Of course, you shouldn't give him another chance.

What Girls Said 3

• he is a poor investment which yields no return for u..you feel more for him than he does for you,cut your losses he is showing you who he is so believe him. He is not the only male on this planet and you will get over him

• You should listen to your friend and get over him. He's not worth your time. He cheated on you two times and along with that it's obvious that he doesn't feel the same way. If he did he wouldn't do those things to you, first love is always hard to let go of, but eventually you just have to. You deserve a better guy.

• NO