Why would a girl you are dating, forget purposefully her gloves?

when leaving the restaurant. What is she trying to figure out about the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she genuinely forgot her gloves on purpose, she may be the kind of girl who would try to figure out if you are on of the "chivalrous" types of men; if you'll care enough about her to see if you can locate and return them. It is a bit like if she stays in the car for an extra second too long, testing if you'll bother opening her door (especially on the first date... obviously no one expects a man to open it every time).

Personally, I would not engage in such a practice. I am not a damsel in distress, and if I truthfully misplaced my gloves I would reverse to hunt them down myself. Of course, if he at least /offers/, it is nice to see that he concerns enough to help. (As I would likewise do if he forgot something.)

What Girls Said 4

• How are you certain it was on purpose?

• She probably wanted you to go after her to give it back. Or so you have to meet her again?

• How do you know it was on purpose?

• how do you know it wasn't a mistake?

What Guys Said 0