Texting a guy first?

There's this guy I'm interested in, and he always texts me first. We flirt a lot and have really long conversations, sometimes starting from the moment I wake up and continuing until I go to bed. The question is, should I text him first sometimes since he always starts the conversation? Do guys like that to know that a girl wants to talk to them too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot tell you how many times I have dropped contact with girls because they never text me first. Tons of girls I could be "chasing" online but I stop because I need to know there is a mutual attraction. If the girl doesn't show me she's thinking of me, good bye!

What Guys Said 3

• yes, that is huge. we are at times debating that in our heads - does she really want to talk or is she being polite, or 'how much' does she want to talk to me. is a good move for future relationship too, being proactive in communicating, a big deal with me.

joe

• Yes. You should text him first every now and then, otherwise, sooner or later, he'll think that you aren't interested and move on.

• YES ! do you like it when he texts first and see he is interested? Then do it too, or he'll stop and you'll end up asking yourself why.

"Do guys like that to know that a girl wants to talk to them too?" - I can't believe you even asked that

What Girls Said 2

• Yes definitely. Switch it up and you text him first! He'll like that a lot.

• yes guys need to know they're wanted too