Does anyone think these dating preferences are cute at all?

I am in my 20's and I much prefer older women. I usually search from like 35-50 or so. For some reason I just like it more is that weird? o0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not "cute" it's just your preference. There's nothing wrong with it and no, it's not weird. Everyone has preferences, it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 4

• I use the word "cute" to describe actions or looks, not dating preferences.

While dating older women isn't the norm, it's your thing and that's all that matters.

• well its certainly not the average preference but that doesn't make it weird at all=] you just have a preference that lies outside the usual and that's fine. if it works for you and makes you happy then that's all that matters

• Cute? More like ewk!

It's definitely not normal, but whatever tickles your pickle.

If you like it, do it, but I'm sure it's only in thought and once it actually happens you'll be like "what the heck was I thinking!" D:

• not weird. I'm at a point where I won't date anyone under 35...

What Guys Said 2

• If that's what you like, it's your life. Some people may think you are looking for a replacement mother though.

• Why

• When girls go for ridiculously older guys they're said to have "daddy issues." When guys go for ridiculously older women, they're said to have "mommy issues."

Some guys look for a woman that "mothers them" emotionally. Older women who look more adult can fit this role for them.

• odd

• Nah do whatever you want man.