Third date in 2 weeks! What to expect?

I met this guy on POF.com. He started talking to me first - we communicated a lot. We each wrote long responses - we seem to have a LOT in common.

He texts me good morning every morning and asks how my day is going. He uses smileys & tries to make me feel better if I'm having a rough day. He sent me a pic of a corvette saying "I thought of you!" We talk on the phone for almost 2 hours. Our first date was a NFL game...him, me and my parents. He asked his brother and sister if they wanted to go, but they were busy. So, making sure it was OK with him (which he was completely fine with), he came with us. My folks (and dogs) were impressed & he likes me, them and my dogs. Even though our team lost, we had a great time!

Second date - dinner and a movie. He talks quite a bit, so he wanted me to do the talking for most of the date, which I did. I even made him laugh a few times! :) He had a Fleetwood Mac CD that he played on our way to dinner - my nickname is Stevie after Stevie Nicks, one of my favorite bands, & he calls (called) me a "classy and cultured lady." He also called me beautiful when we sat down to dinner! It was raining when we got to the theater house, so he dropped me off near the door and parked. He said that if it was raining when the movie was over, he'd drive up and pick me up too, but it wasn't :) We both enjoyed the movie & talked through the end credits too! He talked about his family and I talked about mine...he talked about how his brother's going to propose to his long time girlfriend and explained what the ring looked like too! :) So cute! Once the credits were done, he stood up and held out a hand to help me up out of my seat! :)

He has a certification test tomorrow & I take mine this Saturday - that's why we have to wait till the following weekend. He said that if I wasn't too busy, maybe we could hang out then, otherwise we will celebrate passing our tests by going to Catching Fire the following weekend! After each date, he gave me three hugs lol

Is there anything I can do to let him know that I really like him?

How can I tell if he likes me as much as I like him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• if he continues to show interest and ask you out he l1ikes u,but don't rush things