Which activity would you monetize?

I just read an article on a portal where am American woman of Asian origin charges an amount for free hugs and cuddling sessions and is earning quite a bit. Her clients range from 20's to mid 60's. Also, she carries some thin japanese stick for her defense and claims that her martial arts training would save her from being raped! I mean how lame can people get eh? If that could be fetch her some green then even I would start the same business of hugging and cuddling people!...what would you do? :Pjavascript:LongDetailsBox('914104');

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, she's like PG prostitue

• not to mention, it includes spooning too! wtf do you call this!

What Girls Said 8

• Wow! That's risky!

I'd sell listening. Listening to people whinge and whine and talk about whatever they need to get off their chest. I think it'd go well!

Answer Mine?

link

• ..yea, people do need somebody to listen to their probs, being a good listener is a skill actually. Nice! :)

• Think it sounds like a pretty cool idea! Some people are just lonely. A hug or cuddle with someone who at least acts like they care about you might be really nice.

• Hmmn, and if you're getting paid for it then who needs education anyways...

• There is such a thing as FREE HUGS. One direction even did it

But usually does that?slutty girls like Playboy or Condom girls(I mean faces of condom or endorser); They are called Vixens.

But those were promotional and gladly appreciated by public?especially bald men,

and old men, etc,

• LOL it's a booming business in akiba, jk rifure hahahaha cuddle sessions

• There's a 2011 film about this kind of service work called 'Sleeping Beauty'.

It's actually not uncommon for men to visit prostitutes just for this exact type of thing - there 's sometimes actually no sexual service asked for - the men simply want the 'girlfriend experience' or to feel intimate without sex or commitment.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs springs to mind.

• You think that would help them reach self actualization after a while? ;) :D

• Even as a regular user of paid for sexual services I've never understood those guys. I get wanting to cuddle and intimate but why not have sex too since they are paying? Seems dumb to me lol

• I spose, despite the stereotype, there are some guys that just don't feel they need that. Sounds strange to me as well though. That being said, as much as I love sex, sometimes I'd be just as happy to cuddle with a guy instead.

Also, some of these guys have ED issues, or can have lost the ability to get an erection after becoming paraplegic - I saw a documentary about that. So I spose that accounts for some.

• I'd make parodies with my humour and creativity I'd make quite a lot.

or

I'd charge people a £1 for everytime they swear, in my sister's case everytime she spoke -she's the type of person who can't stay silent

• To charge for FREE huys? Where did she get wrong?

• ...read the article, google it if you want...you'll laugh your ass off

• I would pay for that lol, no strings attached, just someone to cuddle and watch movies with .lol

• If I could I'd monetise other people breathing. You took a breath! Give me £1, you took another, that's another £1.

• I held my breath, but farted instead. Do I owe you money as well now?

• wow! that was awesome! I'll charge the girl I love for taking my breath away bwuahahaha

• Farting isn't breathing so you're cool

What Guys Said 4

• From an evil-genius point of view you monetize the most vulnerable parts.

Like people's health and their children's wishes and ability to get ahead in life.

OOPS

• I've monetized many things online but haven't given much thought about physical things yet, there's probably many things though.

It's not really that weird, people have a need, she's providing a service for that need. That's the basics of a business.

• I would charge people for kissing my arse.