I don't get this girl

1st date we chatted for 2 hours. We held hands after. I kissed her a few times. Gonna go Sunday out again, but sat night she tells me doesn't wanna lead me on. ? ? Like really why did you let me kiss you ? She seemed so excited too. I don't get it.

:(

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it, but she's not that into you :/ We change our minds so often, you may have done or said something that turned her off. If that isn't the case, she may have only seen you two as friends and didn't have the heart to tell you know when you held her hand or kissed her. She also may be talking to another guy, getting back together with an ex. Or even just didn't think y'all would workout together, and doesn't want to lead you on anymore because she doesn't see this going anywhere.

Any of these could be your answer. I hope I helped a little! Best of luck to y'all!

• "She also may be talking to another guy"

this crossed my mind too either she was already talking to someone or met someone after the date

• Yeah its all good. Just confused lol. Why even let me kiss you. I think it had to be another guy. Or maybe her friends said something to her

• She may have actually wanted to kiss you! Another guy may have just caught her eye!

What Girls Said 5

• It happens. At least she told you now and not at the alter, move on. Its not that serious.

• She may mean physically. Like since you kissed on the first date she may think you want sex on the second. Dunno. Some girls are not the type to have sex without a relationship and kissing may lead guys on. My two cents.

• She's probably not ready to be exclusive yet. So if you're okay going out with her casually then just play along.

• well I don't think she wants a relationship.

• Maybe she don't know what to do and let you kiss her because it was sth on the moment.idk

What Guys Said 3

• this sucks dude...

it sounds to me like the spark or chemistry wasn't there. perhaps it was after the kiss that she realized it. Dating is rough and I've been through your exact scenario.

not trying to sound like a d*ck but it's just one those things where you're not quite sure exactly what the problem is but you know you just strap it up and move on.

• Oh man I had the same problem with my ex co worker... There was this girl who I really liked and I thought she felt the same too and we'd get intimate at times and than when I make the next move she gets pissed of and pushes me away! She'd done it twice before I had to ignore her existence for good! There's nothing else you can do but move on because if she changes her mind often then she ain't girlfriend material! Good luck bro

• That sucks man but look at it this way, if she is that unsure of what she wants do you really want someone like that in your life?