Best place/setting/time for a first kiss

I tried to kiss my girlfriend before and she moved her head away as to say no. So I thought maybe it was because the setting really wasn't that good. We were on a bus. It would be her and my first kiss so maybe she wanted it to be special. It's been a little under 2 months that we have been together so I don't think that it will be too soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• What he said.. Kiss the neck lol always kiss the neck... ;) we love that.. Though honestly it sounds like it's become a huge stressful thing. Just relax.. First one is always nerve wracking - it's the second one that blows you away.

My first kiss my boyfriend asked my permission to kiss me on the kerb as he was leaving my house. Best memory ever - it was respectful and we were both prepared...

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• well maybe in a beach or on a ferris wheel, somewhere kind of private so she won't feel nervous.

• in a magical park near a sunset

What Guys Said 1

• Any place is good, as long as the mood is set. Maybe the bus wasn't the best place for the first kiss. And 2 months is a long time for the first kiss, so why have you been waiting for so long? How old are you?

Another thing, if the girl doesn't pull back and rather tilts her head, that doesn't mean rejection. Kiss her neck instead. Girls love being kissed on the neck.

Good luck.