Guys: Do you like being the little spoon?

Do you? :) why or why not?

I slept with my for the first time (no, not sex, just sleeping) and he doesn't really spoon or cuddle while sleeping. I however, do. He had his back to me and me, being half asleep wanted to cuddle up with him. So I spooned him from behind, me being the big spoon and him the little. He was half asleep as well and he chuckled when I did this. He didn't move though lol.

So guys, how do you feel about this? :) I'm not sure whether or not my boyfriend liked it.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont care as long as we fall asleep cuddling

What Guys Said 3

• i love *sleeping* with girls. literally sleeping.

good but awkward, I'd say. don't do it always & it's fine

• If you're both comfortable, spooning is wonderful. I have been married 48 years and still love to spoon my wife. I'm so much bigger than she is that, if she tries to spoon me, I love it, but it tends to make me roll toward her, so we end up struggling to maintain the position. Spooning in the other direction works just great, though. We are both very affectionate. If one of us just so much as walks by the other, we will reach out and touch.

• Technically, I don't mind being the little spoon, but I am mortified at the thought that if I fell asleep in the little spoon position and farted, I might kill my girl.

What Girls Said 0