A couple of questions for the people who date...

Guys, if a girl didn't dress attractively (as in didn't wear a lot of the latest stuff, dressed very casually, didn't wear makeup, etc) would you talk to her or be interested in her despite how she dresses?

If you got to know a girl and she wasn't the average college-aged girl (preferred hanging out with a small group as opposed to a party, didn't drink often, still watched cartoons, played video games) would you think she was immature and wouldn't be interested (mainly the cartoons and games part)?

I don't know what it is about me but I just can't get any male attention. I'm not searching for attention or anything, but I'd just like to be approached and I want to find a guy that I like or have my interest reciprocated or asked on a date or something. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound sweet. you got me thinking, I wonder that part of 'good looks' is just like a sign they will have a good personality. you sound really sweet - you might be able to win at what's more important - personality. I'll probably wrinkle a lot of noses for saying that but I think that's true - esp. a medium/long-term relationship, personality is key. don't give up, you're a lotta people's type, just have to run into those lotta people =)

what cartoons do you like. I like rocko's modern life

• all the cartoons. mainly nickelodeon, old school cartoons (like rocko's modern life), and pixar and disney movies. all the pixar and disney movies. and anime.

What Guys Said 1

• Every guy looks for something different. We all like the sexy model thing to look at however it seems most of the time that is just the shallow surface of who you may be. Myself the bling does not tell the whole story. If you are clean, well kept, hair clean combed, clothes tasteful and clean and you present yourself with respect and a modicum of maturity you will always get my attention. Good luck to you. Don't force it it will come!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it sounds really great. I'm not really into the party scene myself.

• Do you! who cares what he or anyone else think! When someone worth it comes along.. they will notice the person under the clothes not the clothes or the social tendencies.. ugh.. why do people feel the need to change who they are to be liked? I'd rather die then to be someone I'm not. I dress plain too! who has time for dressing up everyday! dressing up is great but I dont' have time you know?