Should I be concerned about online 'friends'?

Have this question in Behavior but thought I'd get more responses here.

My boyfriend and I have been going our for almost 7 months now. We met online. And for one he is still active on the site. I know he messages girls. He is a computer person and don't have a lot of friend he hangs with IRL. I understand that's his thing whereas I know people outside through work and hobbies. My problem is he only talks to girls online. He never mentions a guy he played call of duty or gta with online. Also he'll text or Skype too. I don't understand why he can't keep it all online.

I just want to know at what point should I be worried. Should I just 'get over it'?

On a My boyfriend and I have been going our for almost 7 months now. We met online. And for one he is still active on the site. I know he messages girls. He is a computer person and don't have a lot of friend he hangs with IRL. I understand that's his thing whereas I know people outside through work and hobbies. My problem is he only talks to girls online. He never mentions a guy he played call of duty or gta with online. Also he'll text or Skype too. I don't understand why he can't keep it all online.

On a side note I don't question his affection for me. He treats me great. But this thing is bothering me and I'm worried down the line he'll act on something.

Side note I don't really question his affection for me at the moment. He treats me great. But this thing is bothering me and I'm worried down the line he'll act on something.

Advice from guys would be greatly helpful.

Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you should be concerned. Online is a place to meet people. I guarantee that he's not trying to meet any guys online.

Even if he treats you great right now that will just make it hurt more if you find out he has met someone else online.

Everyone plays the "try to upgrade" game.

You should let him know that if he wants to continue to be with you that he should stop talking to girls online. You can't function properly as a girlfriend if you are alway worried that he is going to meet someone else.

They mere fact that he's even trying to see if he can meet new girls should be a warning to you.

Send him the warning that he will lose you if he persists.

You can find more about this in this book - How To Get Men Of Value

amazon.com/How-To-Get-Men-Value-ebook/dp/B00G07CLVI

What Girls Said 0