Would you date a girl that wears a wig for medical hair loss reasons?

In the event that her hair loss is not her fault due to medical reasons. Not bald just has very thin hair. Assuming the wig looks very natural, although it would be taken off at night.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok this might come off as weird, shallow but...Yeah I would. If there was a strong physical and sexual attraction I don't see the problem. I actually knew a girl that would wear wigs, she had a shaved head. Very attractive girl, I can't imagine anyone would have turned her down...i wouldn't have.

What Guys Said 4

• absolutely

• yes. not a superhuge deal

• if we connected and had chemistry I would date her. Is it permanent?

• I wouldn't mind.

Would you date a guy like this?

• Well, I wouldn't mind a guy with thinning hair or a bald head. I would probably prefer that over a wig (as wigs aren't generally worn by men). However, as long as it looked natural it wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 1

• If you genuinely like her and genuinely want to get to know her why not! It's just a wig plus there are permanent wigs that she could use that actually get attached to the scalp and you can pull it, swim in it and all that jazz. Life's to short. If you find a connection with someone don't let it go to waste. You never know when the last day of either of you could be. I'm not saying marry the girl but if you TRULY like her give it a shot. You might NEVER find that connection with anybody else.if your iffy about her in general leave her be. The last thing she needs is heartache and whether it be from you genuinely not being into her that much, or this whole wig situation, she'll just assume it was the whole wig deal and feel like crap. She's got enough to deal with, let alone with dating dating. If your not into her leave her heart and soul free for another man to love and appreciate her.