What is our status? Help?

So I met this guy about a month ago on a dating site. we met in person the day he messaged me on the site and had coffee, we liked each other and a few days later we went out - we went to a record store and picked out scary movies because it was the week before Halloween, he dressed in costume lol and then we went and got food and we went back to his house and he cooked for me. he did most of the work , we ate, watched a movie midway in we got touchy and went to bed but didn't have sex he just wanted to cuddle.. we went to bed and the next morning we had sex.

the next time we saw each other was Halloween, I went over to his house in costume but we didn't end up going out because he was tired, we had sex - went to bed , the next morning he let me sleep in at his place while he went to work,

the next time I saw him I went to his house but I was on my period and when I told him that I was he was like that's OK we don't have to have sex and we went to bed .. the next morning he dropped me off and afterward I didn't see him for a week because he was out of town on business

the last time we saw each other was a few nights ago , he texted me the day that he got back in town before he was even at his house, he went to work that day and picked me up after and we went to his house and watched an episode of tv, afterward he said bedtime and we went upstairs but he didn't try to have sex he really just wanted to go to bed because he was tired, we ended up having sex because I wanted to and the next morning he let me sleep in again when he went to work.. What do you think of this?

He's a plastic surgeon therefore he works busy busy hours and is always stressed and tired but I can't tell what the situation is, I think he likes me and trusts me and it can only go up from here but want more opinions..

as far as the time we do spend together , it's great .. the sex is mindblowing and we are very similar and kind of get each other without it being said.. we talk everyday about each other and how life is going.. we are both very busy as I am an actress and he is a surgeon and we don't have much time together to spend but when we are together we have an extreme attraction to each other, we just get each other -

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you guys are dating. Until there is some kind of talk about being exclusive then you can't be sure if he is hooking up with anyone else but it sounds like you guys are getting on well

What Guys Said 5

• this is a question that you need to pose to him.

he may like the casualness of the relationship without any terms, conditions or labels or he could be wondering the same thing you are. It seems clear that he likes you so the next step it to have a conversation about your relationship.

right now I'd say you are in a close casual relationship simply because there has been no discussion of exclusivity or labels of gf/bf

• Quite simple... having sex and kicking you out...that is one thing...but staying over...plus letting you stay? Wow... that is the brief summary of the rest of your life (with him). Now the choice is yours. Stay...marry...become 'that wife' with his credit card and take what you can emotionally get from him. I will say this... when you describe your sec with him as if you had no massive thrill for him. Passion is important... unless you're okay with his present life style.

• Maybe you're trying to over-examine the situation? Just go with it for now, and see how you feel in a month or so. He sounds *very* trusting to allow you to stay there while he's not there, so he obviously feels close to you - just try to avoid analysis for now; just enjoy and relax!

• very nice

• sounds like a boring ass flow of even you should elaborate on the sex scenes cause as I read it sounded like a movie a really dull movie. maybe ask if we are girlfriend and boyfriend? or just dating are you f***ing other dudes? is he..is he f***ing other dudes? no orgies at all? why not! dammit, why don't you go to any group orgies! hehe jk I don't know ask him for a weekend or during the week take a trip somewhere for more than 2-3 days so you can spend quality time and see what, during that time talk to each other no TV just talk try it! does he even lick your a**hole tho? ha ha bye :x

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you're already married..."work...eat...watch tv...maybe have sex...sleep." Definitely dull, like Anon guy said.

While that's fine if you're OK with it, it likely won't lead to a healthy relationship unless you get to know each other and bond through other activities.