Is it bad that I haven't been on a date yet

Is it a bad thing that I'm almost 16 and I haven't gone out with someone and kinda like it cause then I know I will be able to do what I want without a guy freaking out but still goes out on dates and what not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Enjoy your life now and date later. There is so much to do right now, date when you are ready. Enjoy your youth.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• NO it is awesome. More people should hold off on dating. I know I did and it really gives you more time to mature. Dating is fun but I don't think it should be rushed.

• No that is a good thing you are setting a good REP for your self and when that one nice guy comes along you will stand up for yourself and not let him walk all over you as a woman or a girl and young girls will look up to you some day You ARE DOING THE RIGHT THINK HOLD OFF AS LONG AS You CAN!