I want to become more social, and I want to start dating. Any suggestions?

For as long as I can remember I've always been that one guy in class who seems distant. I don't act by any means strange or mean. I get talked to as if I was retarded. I think this may have partially happened because I only wore a polo shirt and white sneakers since kindergarten, and that I never went out for any sports (my school only has sports; soccer(football for non-Americans), basketball, track, baseball, and, of course, no American football). I'm starting to change my style to a preppy, but casual look and plaid button-ups, t-shirts, and casual leather shoes. I'd be willing to try a sport, but I wouldn't want to bring the team down do to my lack of skill, causing more disdain to come my way. I am in honor society, Spanish honor society, and I am in the student council. I have the highest grades in my class, I'm muscular, tall,(tallest and one of the strongest kids in school) and am by no means ugly(somewhere in the 8 to 9 range). I also can't get a steady girlfriend(I've had 2; longest 10 days). Any suggestions on what I could do to improve my social/dating life would be appreciated. I have made some changes, but I'm still looked at as lesser. I have three years of high school left, and I don't want to remember them as bad times.

By the way, I live in a small rural town, there is about 500 kids at my school, and 30 in my class.(think this had something to do with it?)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to start searching for them and talking to them and flirting with them that's the way to do it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0