How does it feel to date someone of the same height as you?

I recently went out with a guy who was 5'5 and I am 5'4, he seems like a great guy so I won't hesitate to go out with him again but one thing for sure is that I love wearing 5 inch heels.

Guys how do you feel if you ever dated a girl of the same height?

Girls how would you feel in my position?

• Not a problem at all
  • It depends
  • Deal breaker!!
Thank you all, I really appreciate the feed back, wanted to hear honest opinions.
taking the second date with no hesitation

Most Helpful Girl

• I did, and I'm 5'3". It was great, because I really liked him. I don't regularly wear heels, but on special occasions I did and it was never a problem. Even my super high stilettos. ;) He was still his confident self, and same with me. I felt kind of like a model walking next to him. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 5'11" and I have dated girls my own height and even taller, and it's absolutely fantastic.

The only downside (unfortunately, this is a pretty big one), is that girls this tall usually hold some sort of insecurity complex about their height.

• It is no problem for me whatsoever. In fact I consider it to be a good thing. Maybe I would like to have her one inch taller for my own sexual reason.

• im 6'3

so, very weird is probably the answer

• I like not having to crane down to kiss someone.

• I would prefer to date somebody my height

• Some of the happiest couples I've ever seen were the same height. I don't know why but they just looked like partners. Each others best friend. The girl would wear those platform high heels when they went to clubs it they were so chilled about it. So she was taller for the next few hours. Eventually the heels came off

• You obviously hate guys that aren't taller than you. So dump him.

• I voted B. I prefer shorter girls, but I have no objection to a girl my height. If she wore heels a lot and was taller, then I would get a little insecure and worry that she might want a taller man.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'9" and have been since the 6th grade. I'm insecure about my height because I was teased a lot growing up. I will only date guys my height or taller. I've gotten used to being taller than them when I wear heels.

• Feels normal to me

• Meh fine by me even though I am very short lol

• I don't see or have a problem with it.