If you meet a guy and he tells you he doesn't like dating and only likes hooking up. What do you think?

If you met a guy and you had some interest in him but didn't really know him yet and in conversation he told you he doesn't like dating and only prefers hooking up. What would you think?

Added note: This is a guy that doesn't date with the intent to hook up and bail on the girl. He doesn't go on dates at all. The hook ups are all up front and honest with girls who are the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I would appreciate his honesty. Second, I would decide I wasn't interested in that.

What Girls Said 15

• I would appreciate his honesty but not for me

• "So basically I'd just be a sex object to you?"

Unless that's all I want him for.

But impressed and glad he's honest about it!

• I'd think that he's not the guy for me.

I know what I deserve and I deserve much better than being a sex object.

I'd never give him a chance with me at anything after that comment.

• @update, well I'd be lying if I said it didn't decrease his quality to me. I would still be extremely unattracted and leave him alone. I deserve more than a guy's sexual side. I'm not lowering myself to those possibilites.

• If a guy says he doesn't like dating, HE DOESN'T LIKE DATING. If a guy says he only likes hooking up, HE ONLY LIKES HOOKING UP. Don't bother. Don't think you can change his mind. You'll end up being played. You're over thinking it.

• I would move on and direct my attention to a man who is open to dating/relationship.

• I would really appreciate his honesty and consider it if I feel like it at the moment

In fact, I would prefer guys just to be that honest of what they want instead of need to guess it myself

• It would be a turn-off.

• I would think he is a whore.

• @ update: so how do you get the girl if you don't go out on dates? you just invite them to your place for sex?

• Some girls he knows in his travels, but he does not date and it comes up in conversation.

• then have fun...what's the problem?! if she does not like it some other girl will...why would it matter what the girl thinks? you can't have it all your way you know...! you will probably be stuck with a girl like you.

• I would use him until I get bored ...fair enough eh ?!

• See ya, loser. Not what I'm looking for nor what I'm willing to even consider doing. I don't do hook ups. We probably would not talk again.

• He's only after one thing sex ,goodbye.

• i would think that while it's sad, I would not be interested in pursuing that guy anymore. I'd have to get over him.

• I would go find a glass, fill it with water, and throw it at his face.. No but really I would tell him I'm not into that so we could only be friends.

• Time to distance myself.

What Guys Said 0