What do you think about guys who never text first?

If I text him first, he'll respond and ask questions and we'll have a conversation. Then he stops texting back and because of this I feel like I'm annoying him if I do text first. I know text conversations don't go on forever and people get busy, but if he really wanted to talk to me he would call or text, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• that is annoying as hell and happened to me with girls. I got this feeling she likes me, I text or start a convo over the net with her and it seems she's too busy to talk to me. I know I would put aside everything to talk to my crush. Didn't go nowhere with this last girl, though I'm more than positive she was interested. It's a weird world out there.

Just try it one more time and if you get the same vibe, tell him you get this feeling like you're disturbing him and see what he says. Nothing to lose: he'll either wake up and put some effort in it or you'll know to move on ...

What Guys Said 2

• Usually, but he could have some reason for which he wants to wait before pursuing a relationship with you.

• well, I don't or won't text because 1. I picked up a vibe that you were not interested

2. I have nothing to say to you

3. I judge by your body language and assume you are not interested

• Hmm, wouldn't it show interest if I started the conversation several times though?

• yes it would. You my have to give it time because he may be either busy or just maybe not interested at the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• It's annoying isn't it? I agree. If a guy likes you he will make the time to text or talk to you. If not, cut your losses and move on.

• he doesn't want to talk to you