If you could go on a date with someone from the Big Bang Theory, who would it be?

I would pick Sheldon because he is eccentric and has a ton of superhero shirts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sheldon's sister, perhaps. She seems alright. If I need to choose from the main cast, then I suppose Bernadette is who I'd choose, if I didn't know that she was an extremely angry and vengeful person with access to weaponized smallpox. I sure wouldn't want to date Penny. She's proving to be increasingly morally bankrupt. Amy is kinda nice, but way too screwed up for my tastes. Raj's new girlfriend (forget her name) she sucks pretty hard.

Pretty much all women on the show are a lousy choice. The men are pretty bad too. Though Leonard, and Raj are probably in the lead. Stewart was alright, and he's still a nice guy, but he's becoming an increasingly pathetic sadsack. Zack's a pretty great guy, for the most part, he's just an incredible idiot.

But yeah, this show is not a great place to look though, if you really think about it. Especially since all the characters (short of Howard Wolowitz, who's stayed amazingly consistent, since episode one, and even experienced some degree of genuine growth) have long since passed the flanderization point of the series.

What Guys Said 12

• Bernadette, because she is petite has big boobs a soft loud pretty squeaky voice and those eyes with glasses must look great when she looks up while giving you a blowjob.

Yes, everything with guys involves sex. It's our primary objective and reason to live. Consummate consummate, multiply multiply, fondle fondle fondle! muwahahahahaha.

I think a character like mine would also be a great addition to the show.

• I actually hate all of the characters on that show, which is funny, because I don't think the show itself is that bad. But none of the characters are the kind of people I would want to associate with.

• Bernadette..she's crazy (see the episode where she plays Raj's game) but she has a better body than Penny.

• Lots of people say they like Sheldon, but if they met him in real life, they wouldn't put his bigotry, inconsiderate behavior, arrogance and rudeness in context. Leonard is a little awkward but he's probably the most normal of the bunch. The other male characters are just strange.

As for the women, I hate Bernadette with a passion. So Penny or Amy. Maybe Amy.

• Christ, that show's still on? D:

• Bernadette because she is just awesome and so cute :)

• The blond chick is hot sometimes and other times not but who else could I choose?

• i don't watch the show, but I'd f**k penny.

i mean date.

yes, date.

• Penny. That's the only one I find attractive

• I guess personality wise I would go with the one that dates Sheldon whatever her name is lol

• definitely Bernadette

Penny looks like a cheap whore

• Penny.

Penny.

Penny.

But really, I'd pick Penny. She's incredibly attractive and she can be funny at times. She may not be as crazy intelligent as the rest of the characters, but she's not dumb either (at least not from my viewpoint).

Bernadette though would be tied with Penny for me. She's really cute and smart, and I do find smarts to be attractive.

You know what, let's go with Raj's sister. XD

• Penny, she's a babe.

Bernadette, she's a babe too.

Priya, she's a babe three.

What Girls Said 10

• I would choose Raj because he's perfect. He's cute, smart, insightful, caring, and super crafty. I love crafting, so it would be awesome. His clingyness might ruin the relationship though. I enjoy my space.

• I woulnt choose Sheldon because I would want to have sex at some point. And Seldon is a douche a majority of the time, I'm sure that would get old quickly.

• Haha. I don't think it would get past the dating stage with Sheldon, but the dates would definitely be interesting because he can be nice sometimes. Raj is a good choice though.

• Lenard. He's the most normal. Plus I like his curly hair :p

• Sheldon, hands downs. He is such a babe

• Good question +5:)

I'd pick Lenard he seems really nice, sweet and funny.

• I would say Sheldon, but it would be more of a novelty than an actual date. I think Raj is cute though too.

If I wasn't straight I would totally pick Bernadette! She's adorable.

• Raj of course...I love a man who can cook :P

• The Jewish dude. He is the only one I can stand from that show. He is the weirdest too.

• Sheldon!

• Sheldon, without a doubt. Inelegance coupled with witty sarcasm = Sexy. lol

• Howard.

I'm just really attracted to him LOL