Do any of you believe in soul mates?

I have made a decision about my dating woes with women. I'm 24, I'm shy, I have never had a girlfriend or even kissed a woman. But I got to thinking about soulmates today.

And as of now, when I get my first girlfriend (or if I even get one), it will be decision I make once in my life. If I feel it won't last or if I feel me and the woman will break up, then a relationship won't happen. I will wait for ONE right woman I won't date multiple women in my life.

Do you believe in soulmates?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still do and I think I always will. True,ive been hurt before,but even tough I got heartbroken I won't give up on love. And I believe in soulmates. But I don't think everybody ends up with theirs :/

• Not everyone gets a happy ending.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I do, but that doesn't mean that everyone will end up with their soul mate or be sexually attracted to them.

You sole mate could live in another country, not speak your language, be the same or opposite gender as you, be significantly older or younger than you, they can already be married.

With billions of people on this planet I believe it is safe to say that there is one person who would absolutely be perfect for you. That doesn't mean that you would actually meet them, or be able to be with them if you did possibly meet them.

• My soul mate is gonna be a woman haha

• Yes I believe in them - and tbh I believe in the whole marriages are made in heaven too. Soulmates are not perfect neither are your spouse. Distany chooses them to use cause they were made to be the mate/other half of our soul. I just love the whole subject its so interesting

• Not anymore but once upon a time I did

• I do believe in soulmates I think I he found mine but I don't think he notices me at all and once you have found them you will never stop thinking about them or wondering if they are still feeling the same way still but ifthey think your there soul mate to then that's good but becareful some people say that but don't mean it

• I do believe in them. I also believe you can have more than one.

• Yes, I just starting believing they are in fact real

• Not really. I think you need to date several people until you find someone who is right. But no one will have everything you ever want and no relationship will be perfect or strictly easy all the time. But I do think there are people you can have a very deep connection with and spend an entire life with happy togeher. I just don't think there is only one person in this world like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope.

As long as humans can move on and experience new love, soulmates can never exist.

And trust me, as a specie, humans are designed to move on.

• I agree. Whenever a woman rejected me, I forgot about her fast.