Supposed to be hanging out with this guy tonight but we still don't have plans?

i hung out with this guy and his friend for the first time in about a year and a half and then he texted me thanking me for hanging out and saying we should hang out again. only a few days later he texted me saying "so when are we hanging out again?" he wants to hang out before I go home for Thanksgiving so we were going to hang out tonight. he suggested a movie but I guess we haven't completely made up our minds about what we're doing. should I text him and ask what the plan is? should I assume, if we don't have concrete plans, that he doesn't actually want to hang out with me? what should I do? I don't want to be pushy but I also don't want to assume I should still meet up with him, in case he changed his mind and doesn't show.

What Guys Said 1

• You should call him and ask him what the plan is. Pitch a few suggestions of your own. In all likelihood, whatever plan you have will go out the window completely shortly after meeting up. It's always good to have a basic plan in mind though. So call him, ask for his ideas, make a few suggestions, and then go from there.

What Girls Said 1

• If it were me, I'd shoot a text to see if we were still on, and then ask what the plan is. I may be alone in this in today's world, but if he's left me hanging and doesn't come up with a plan at least day of, I assume he's not all that interested.