Is there a certain race you would not date or marry?

Before any one throws a fit, this question inspired my question:

link

There were no issues with that so don't take issues with this one. No need to be rude about your responses. Feel free to answer anon.

• White
  • Black
  • Indian
  • Middle Eastern
  • East/S.E Asians
Oh gee, people no longer have preferences

Most Helpful Guy

• Black or Middle Eastern are no nos ..Latinas ,native Americans and white only here. I am white

What Guys Said 9

• If I have to pick one I'd go with Hispanic or middle eastern, but that depends on how close they are to their cultural stereotypes. The main reason is because of how big of an importance family is in their culture, and being someone who is not very close with my own family I would find it intimidating to date a girl and have the family come along as part of the package.

• If it's human , It's a possible girlfriend in my book.

• Hey if aliens made contact and they were attractive then maybe... just maybe.. I'd cross that line too :)

• I will cross that line instantly if they pop up. People will see me and say " homie f***ed a martian..."

• The only one I can think of is the Daytona 500.

• I don't think there's a way for me to universally judge against all women of a specific ethnicity.

• I think you're asking the wrong question. When people have a preference it seen as a "general rule", but it is equivalent to an ostracization. For instance I would prefer chocolate ice cream but that doesn't mean I won't eat mint. If you asked if I hated all non-chocolate ice cream... I'd ... yeah.

• And I'll put it this way: It's irrelevant

• Fine. The world goes on.

• I really don't think so.. I've been super attracted to all those examples in your poll at one time or another. If we're talking about pure odds though just living in my area I probably wouldn't encounter most of those people. It wouldn't ever be something I would actively avoid though.

• As a biracial kid, I've taken enough crap to ever even think about being a racist myself. So no, I'd be open to date anyone I was attracted to.

• For me, there isn't really

• No overall racial prejudice, but am not sure I could date or marry a Japanese women because the noises they apparently make in the bedroom would drive me crazy!

• Black/African-American. I have had so many bad experiences with the ones on the streets & buses, especially in my birthtown but even where I am now. I'll date any race but Black/African-American.

What Girls Said 11

• Asians they almost always short. I like tall guys unless he was mixed with Asian and white because thoses guys are hot lol

• so what do YOU want people to say then?

• People answered the question I linked, so I expect the same. But of course people downplay their preferences to sound open minded

• lol how can you come to that conclusion when you can't read our thoughts lol

• lol okay, good luck with whatever your trying to find.

• Im 'white'. I'm not really attracted to people with ' white' skin. just doesn't do it for me as far as physical attraction.

• Nah actually. I have preferences, but there's no race that's a "hell no".

• I found all those races attractive in the past. Race isn't the deciding factor me.

• Indian or white

• There are a lot of people I won't date not because of race.

• Someone who is way culturally dissimilar and unfamiliar to me. I don't think we would work. So no Muslims, Middle Easterns or Indians for sure.

• I wouldn't date an East Asian guy.

• I usually only like white guys

• Are you white? Either way, it wasn't really about wanting to stay within ones race. I only say that cause I didn't give options for indifference or preference of sticking to ones own race

• I'm white

• No. I think there's many people I probably wouldn't date or marry, but not based on race.