How many dates until you start fooling around?

as question asks: how many dates until you start fooling around?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am on like my 7th date and still haven't kissed her. Here is the situation, we only go out to eat because she says that all she has time for. So when we finish I drive her home and she says she had a fun time then runs inside her house before I can turn the car off and even walk her to her door.

• I bet you pay for the dinners too, right? It sounds like she's just using you for free meals, leave her alone, move on and find a girl who actually likes you and who isn't going to play games.

• Ok I think that's weird...she's probably taking advantage of you, because if she has time to go out for dinner, bowling would take the same amount of time...it does not make any sense...!

• Yeah and she wants me to buy her a bunch of fancy things for Christmas to

What Guys Said 2

• 40 + hours. You need to practice the art of conversation first.

• 1 or 2. Any longer and I can't be arsed - in my experience if it takes any longer they're usually teasing/stringing me along.

• how old are you?

• well it depends what you're looking for, the girls who would f*** someone else after 3 dates are probably only looking for sex...you really want to be with someone who wants the same thing you want...if you're looking for sex, then have sex on the first date, if that's what the girl want then you found your person, she won't care and I won't care... let me ask you this, what do think about the anonymous user below: "no going under the underwear until we are official."

• That doesn't make it any less frustrating to be asked to wait, to start to like a girl then have her do that. I don't mean just sex either... Me and my girl had sex on the second date, we've been together for almost 9 months so far. Like I said, in my experience if a girl actually likes me either for sex or a relationship they don't make me wait - the ones who have done have almost alwaya been playing silly games with me and have almost always left for another guy.

What Girls Said 2

• From a femalew perspective I think after a month or so, why give them things before you truly know how they would take care of them, to anoymous user boy answer down there: We are usually afraid of getting hurt hense all the horror stories we hear of douche bag who "hit it and quit it" or own expireneces I'm not saying every guy is like that but I think a month of dates would be good (so one date a week would be at least 4 dates) hop I helped!

• i think the anonymous use is an ass, you're right , I think a month is good...!

• Haha well thank you! Sometimes it is nice to feel like I know what I am talking about! Glad I could be of help!

• Making out by the third. No going under the underwear until we are official.

• do you mean sex by no going under the underwear and how long does it take people to be official usually?

• No fingering or hand jobs or oral sex or regular sex. Official depends how long I would think within a few weeks of dating.

• oh OK, thank you !