Would you date a stripper?

would you date a stripper or not(while she or he is working as a stripper), even if you knew she or he is good inside and stuff and WHY

• Yes.. sure
  • NOWAY!
  • Maybe...depends!

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "Yes... Sure"

I believe that anyone deserves a chance to represent who they are; while the stereotype of a stripper is commonly seen as a negative -- I view it more as a positive (and different than the stereotype of a guy's mind)

A stripper possesses some great traits, while working at her career of choice - she is generally happy doing what she is doing; I have had the experience in knowing many of these women and talking with them. They usually have an out-going attitude towards life and want to be happy in general, rarely do they like feeling "down".

-- These traits are tremendous positives when it comes to a dating aspect.

On a side note, the strippers will also be having a job - and able to support themselves... Who cares if they are dancing up on another guy? As long as there isn't a bad reputation of her cheating and stuff (which shouldnt be dating in the first place) then it just shows all the more of how faithful she is.

~ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 12

• I could date a stripper, but it would never be serious until she stopped. Basically her being naked for me is nothing special if she is being naked for everyone else. There can be no intimacy there. And trust would definitely be tenuous indeed. If she gave up stripping, then it would be something special as now she was only showing her body to me.

I guess I just cannot get past the thought that sharing our bodies is the most intimate display of love we have outside of giving up one's life. I suppose this is why I cannot get aroused by a woman unless I feel at least some sort of friendship with her.

• Thats harder than yes or no...

But NO...

Its all about you respecting yourself to me.

The last result is never to be a stripper.

It has to be something like move back home or work at McDonalds.

To me, stripping is selling your body, and that's prositution.

I wouldn't want a non-christian woman.

Only pride would let you do stupid things to get ahead.

Being a stripper isn't the worst thing in the world, but you have to wonder...

How does it get so bad to where they have to sell their bodies to make it?

It just says to me they don't truthfully respect theirselves.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• If I knew she was a stripper before probably not. If I had a connection with her and then found out she was a stripper I would be more inclined to but I would want to know the reasoning for her being a stripper. People need to pay the bills but if she isn't trying for more (i.e. - college) than I probably wouldn't let it continue much further.

• I would definitely date her, but if she is working as a stripper as we are dating I'd be very concerned about her cheating on me...and that would make me not want to look at our relationship as a serious. Dating an ex-stripper would be better for me.

• Yes, of course I would. I do not believe being a stripper is any different from any other profession similar to being an actress. I do not know why people use being a stripper as an insult. The real thing is getting to know the person and I would not get to know her unless I date her.

• I wouldn't (if I knew beforehand). Not that I think their job isn't respectable or anything like that, but simply because I would expect "a lot of trouble". Someone like that would probably have lots of men "after her", and I couldn't cope with that.

• I don't think so, unless we really had a moment or something. Like say I met her and had a great time, and then she told me sometime later she was a stripper. It would be hard for me to just stop it right there if I started feelings for her. But for the most part I tend to avoid dating such girls.

• I've nothing against her being naked in public, I'd date a naturist or an exhibitionnist girl without any problem, but a stripper does it for money and is much more likely to be "high maintenance" than any other girl. I'm no sucker. Thus NO WAY.

• no never

• no because before she was a stripper she ws a prostitute. NO because after she was a stripper she became a prostitute.

• No strippers act like disgusting whores. I wouldn't date them at all, anyone who uses their body like that is a disgrace to society. plus, a girl like that will be extremely high maintenance, especially the attention she gets from guys.

• Yup. Because she's hot and damaged goods.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't know. I'd have to say that if I knew he was a stripper before, it would be a huge turn off. but its not like they don't deserve the right to date. sometimes they do it as a last resort because they need the money. who is anyone to judge them without letting them explain themselves first? if he was a good guy then sure, why not.

• Hell no. I have no respect for people like that... and you can disagree with me as much as you want.

• no wouldn't want to date a male stripper because I wouldn't be able to relate to him.

• No

• no, just not my cup of tea. but if my boyfriend wanted to strip for me I wouldn't mind but dating an actual stripper not interested.