I think I freaked him out... should I try to fix it or wait and see if he comes back?

I met this guy about a month ago while on a break from school. He took me on two dates, which went really well; he kept extending them and telling me how much fun he was having. At the end of our second one, he kissed me and told me text him next time I'm home. The next day, he texted me "have a safe trip!", and he texted me again a week later just to check in. I told him that I was planning to come home in a week, and he said that he would like to see me. After that, I got overly excited and started giving him all the details about exactly when I would be home, and the way I phrased it may have made it sound like I was coming home just for him (which I wasn't!). After that, his answers got shorter and more ambiguous. I was hoping he would text me when I got home because I gave him the dates, but he didn't. I finally texted him, and he said that he was busy that night, but asked if I was free the next day. I truthfully told him that I wasn't, and he responded with a sad face. It has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from him. I just got home for Thanksgiving break, should I text him or should I see if he comes back to me?

Thanksss!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want something, you gotta go get it. Can't just wait around for it to show up at your door. Text him. Arrange something.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah defiantly just make another date! it sounds as if he likes you a lot so I'm sure he'll gladly except your idea :), good luck with things!

• Text him

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm be careful of this one. Sounds like he is messing you around a bit. I had a aimilar situation a few years back, turned out he was seeing another girl at the same time. Don't beat yourself up about showing interest, that is what you're supposed to do when you're dating. If he carries on not texting, id wave him goodbyr before you get hurt.