How do I overcome my dating/sexual anxiety?

I haven't had sex and/or managed to get a second date in almost two years, and it has made me very anxious on matters of dating and sex. I have had a few successful dates and/or potential opportunities to have sex. However, my anxiety has caused me to over think things and say/do something stupid that sabotages my chances at getting a second date and/or sex.. I fear that this will continue until I get some clear advice. How do I overcome this anxiety so that I stop sabotaging myself with stupid actions and comments?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, the best way to go about dating and whatnot is to treat it like you're hanging out with a friend. Believe it or not, I've struggled with dating this past year. Be yourself, ask a lot of questions, have the date talk more than you, be courteous.. and above all DON'T OVER THINK IT. If it doesn't go anywhere, no worries. Who cares. There's going to be other opportunities out there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2