Had a first date, and slept with him a month later... What happens now?

I went on a date with someone my roommate introduced me to, the day before Halloween. We have been talking ever since the date but haven't gone on another date since. I recently moved into a house and he wanted to come see it, so he came to visit. The visit turned out to be a one hour, tickling/wrestling, make out match up that ended up with him leaving rather "happy." I am not sure where it's going to go now. Do I text him first, or let him text me first? I feel like I am back in high school with this question. Please HELP! I am the queen of pushing guys away.

The get together we had was yesterday..

Most Helpful Guy

• How many days has it been?

• If it's been a month since he last contacted you, then he's probably not going to, so, unless you contact him, you probably won't hear from him again.

• yesterday... I know I am getting too carried away. I just want to make sure that my gut feeling is ok.. Meaning I really think I should just take a back seat and wait for him to contact me.

• I understand. You could wait and see if he contacts you tonight or tomorrow and maybe even next Monday. If he doesn't, you could contact him next week and use the holiday as an excuse.

What Guys Said 3

• WEll,i fhe left happy,he'll soon want to see you again. I wouldn't worry about that!

But where you want to go with it, that's undecided! it could be you won't see each other again, or it could be you'll be together forever. No one can say at this point.

• You can text him if you want. It doesn't matter, you're over thinking it.

• He will text you next time he wants that 'happy' feeling ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Text him if you want or wait

• let him text you first.

that couldve ruined it :(

men are stupid