She texted goodnight but stayed online?

I known this girl for 4-5months I know she likes me and she knows I like her, its kinda complicated but today we texted 3-4 hours then I tried to end the conversation by saying OK : ). But then she texted that's she's going to sleep. I texted her goodnight back. But she stayed online in Facebook. Why girls do this? : D this is the first time she said goodnight to me

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't logout Facebook will show your still online. Also, if you have the Facebook app it will constantly show you are online. I wouldn't worry about it. I mean she talked to you for 3-4 hours, you clearly mean something to her.

What Girls Said 5

• She probably didn't log off on her phone. It doesn't log you off on some phones unless you log out like my phone do I never log out. Your over thinkinh

• Luckygirl has the same responce I had. Don't go by what you think. Barely go.on Facebook. But.my.android.shows me online when I'm.not.

• Hmm, she might have left her pc on thus making her appear online. I don't think she lied about going to sleep :)

• She probably stayed logged in on her phone, don't take it personally.

• she probably didn't want to talk to you anymore

What Guys Said 3

• You're overlooking something so minor. Some people can leave their PCs or phones connected to Facebook and not be there. Plus, maybe she didn't want to talk to you all night because she was talking to other people.

It's Facebook, who cares?

• Hey one thing is for sure you are going to have to understand , you will never understand a woman completely.

A lot of this is due to her not wanting to look too keen, incase you are a player.

A huge number of guys are unreliable and are after only sex,

A guy is geared up to spread it around, that's nature, as a male we can produce 100s of kids ayear

women only one. So you if your the one need to be tested ,

Hey this is a simplistic view but has some basis.

Goes some way to explain the games women play, you got to learn to prove a worthy mate .

ok lol

• she could have Facebook messenger which says that you are online 24/7.