Should I text him or wait? *scorpio*

The guy I'm dating is really busy and recently been stressed which I credit for our lack of seeing , talking to each other often.. I truly do think that he is still interested just doesn't have the time he would like to devote to this relationship right now... my thing is I completely understand that but don't want us to grow too far apart in that time.. He surprisingly opened up to me Thursday and I gave him advice which felt really nice that he was beginning to trust me enough to open up ( he's a scorpio.. I'm also a scorpio ) The next day I texted him good morning and we went on to talk about our plans for Friday night ( we were both hanging out with friends) ... we didn't talk Saturday or Sunday and Monday he texted me asking how was your weekend, I said great and asked him how his was and eventually said I wanted to see him but he didn't text me back.. I'm assuming ? he was busy or tired and I'm wondering if I text him will it come across bad.. like clingy ? in a way. Is it bad for me to text him first after that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he was the one to contact you last, so he certainly seems interested. I can't image why he wouldn't respond back. All I can is that I definitely don't think your clingy! You went a fews daya without talking and he came to you. So IF he lost interest, its not because you're clingy, amd its probably has nothing to do with you. But maybe you two just got your wires crossed. SO I would try contacting him at least once more.

~lots of experience with scorps ;)

• what's your sign? was your experience(s) negative or pos? I'm a scorpio too so I understand how it's so easy to become overwhelmed and distance which is why I'm not really angry he didn't text back just want to make sure we're still good.

• All of them are different. I'm a pisces with scorp moon. One in particular was wanted me to make all the moves and was kinda into games. Hopefully that's not your guy. Some are more mature and reliable. Actually I was just talking to one about how she would always test the people she's with and try to push them away, to see if the could be reliable. Most my experiences are positive with scorps.. like I said, could be worth another try.

What Guys Said 4

• I would text him asap, never know if he will find someone else during the time you didn't text him.

• Don't over think anything in life. Take risks and be yourself. Horoscope signs mean nothing. If he seems disinterested after some effort then move on.

• astrologically speaking scorpios should go for pisces or capricorn lol

you should give him a chase if you want to be with him...being too easy would make him loose interest but do not completely ignore him

• you should follow your first mind and do what comes natural.

What Girls Said 3

• Let me tell you something... the texting rule is Bullsht..

Text him whenever you want. If he doesn't keep up with the conversation, then so be it. I'll text someone and let them reply before I text back just because I don't know if they're at work or school and it's common courtesy to carry a conversation, rather than talk to yourself. But then my best friends get paragraph essays, to which they reply "Cool" and the next time we meet, they give me a detailed response, so really it all depends on how the person is and your relationship with them.

If I like someone and I'm texting them that I want to see them, but they don't reply for the next 24 hours, then I take my sweet time doing ALL my mofoing chores before he gets so much as a "k." If he doesn't have time to respond within a reasonable time to one message, I'm not going to waste my time on a second. That's how you keep them coming back ;)

• sooo he is too busy for you but not too busy to hang out with friends? come on,what is wrong with that pic.

• Scorpio's lol someone basically almost always has to beg and coerse you guys into stuff. You mine as well wait I guess. One of my good friends and I have relatives that are Scorpios and you basically wait for them to text you back.