Girls, do you like to have a good night kiss?

If its the first date and you really like the guy, do you like a good night kiss? Or should it be saving for the second or third date? Or if it feels right then, go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• very much! a lot of girls just love the little thing you guyz do! no matter how little! but if it's the first date, try to see if the girl is actually really interested. Of course, if she is, then go for it, before the moment slips away, and she thinks that you are not interested in her! =P

• You know, she looks up at you, you down at her, you move in, she moves in... she looks completely swooned... should I move whatever swaying hairs in face out of the way before I move in for the steal?

• I never really thought about that...until now...i think yes! you should...do it kinda playfully, though, to make you look romantic, but not so serious, in a way that would freak her out.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it all depends on the situation. if its the first date and it feels right then go for it! but if not save it for the second or third. or if you really want to be sweet give her a cute kiss on the cheek!

• On the first date, if I like the guy and I'm pretty sure he does too, I don't mind a little kiss. Not more than a couple seconds, though.

• Totally! I would love it if the guy I was going out with would kiss me, especially on our first date. Take her to her door, then approach. But make sure SHE wants to, too. You will b able to tell.

What Guys Said 0