When dating, how old is too old, How young is too young?

I am often asked...well what's too young or they may attempt to explain how mature they are...etc

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends not so much on the gaps but the life stages. A high school girl is not gonna relate well to an independent male. Or a high school guy might not relate to a college girl. College is where it really gets tricky because some majors involve transferring to other schools too meaning you get all close for nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• it really depends on the maturity level of the parties involved

• depends on how old they are and their stages in life as well as their individual personalities and maturities.

• under 19 is too young.

Over 50 is too old.

What Guys Said 2

• I try to stick to the 10 year rule either side of my current age. But I'd be willing to fudge on that maybe. My reason is anybody younger then my current 10 window one is going to think I'm an old fart and still be in school and what we have in common would be nothing. As a t shirt and jeans guy my age is not always easy to figure. Yes I have had high school girls trying to get my number when I out and about but I don't give it to them.

• 19 - 50. Kinna depends on the maturity level of the people involved. Usually the youngest one of the two needs to be mature for their age IMO.