What are some signs that a guy wants to kiss you?

So this guy told me he liked me and wanted to go out in September. I told him that I was flattered, but wasn't ready for a relationship.

We're friends and we've been having out almost everyday since. I've since developed feelings for him.

There's definitely a lot of chemistry between us, and I'm curious as to what signs a man would make that would show that he wants to kiss a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• they look at you all funny like and kind of move closer.

idk for me when a guy want s to kiss me, he just does

What Guys Said 4

• He should move on because if a girl says something like this she can mean the opposite to another guy. I've seen this happen to me first hand. A girl was ready to leave her boyfriend If I would go out with her. My sisters best friends would cheat on their boyfriends too. It so funny what HOT girls can get away with.

Also my best friend who is rich and nice had offers like this too. except with his friends sisters.

• If he is slobbering, that's usually a pretty good sign! I"M KIDDING! :D

You will notice a lot more eye contact first. He will also be looking at your lips more. He might also be looking at your hair and he might even touch your hair a few times to see how you react to that. If he doesn't get any negative feedback from touching your hair or anywhere else, he's likely to make a move.

• what if you're just standing and talking? or he's dropping you off?

• He gets quite, he's fidgeting, he's doing mouth maintenance (chap stick or licking his lips etc), he gets touchy-feely, he notices your lips (gives compliment, mentions your pout etc), gets closer, he leans in and says you smell great.

If you want him to kiss you, just say so when you have a close moment. Guys don't mind. Just say "Kiss Me". :)

• Eye contact and perhaps looking at your lips.

All guys are different though, so some of these may not apply.. Maybe just go for it. Or if you can't, ask him or tell him to kiss you.

Good luck.

• KISS HIM GIRL!

What Girls Said 3

• he's going to move closer

his voice would go husky

hie'd glance at your lips every now and then

• holds your eyes a lot, stands close, touches you. leans in.

• he gets this stupid sleepy eye look on his face, he might breathe heavy or grunt... lol I'm just hating men today...lmao