I have a question for guys on Miley Cyrus?

I know guys find her extremely attractive and hot. But do guys have celeb crushes on her? do guys respect her or would you date her if you had the chance? For example, many guys would love to date Jennifer Lawrence or emma watson, or emma stone, etc. Is it the same for miley?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's cute, but I don't find her that attractive, especially for a celebrity. She acts a little wild for my preference. Emma Stone=hell yes

• How about emma Roberts

• I heard this about her; she's relatable? Her looks are really great, but she's not as perfect looking, like many celebrities.

• exactly, her not being perfect is what makes her so beautiful. but she does have thee perfect personality. she's just charming funny and clever. I'm surprised not that many people on GAG know about her. when people ask who is the perfect all around girl, its absolutely her. watch her interviews!

What Guys Said 11

• lmao @ Miley. Well, in my eyes she is pretty much a kid gone joke celebrity, but I guess you have to go to the extreme in such a competitive industry or you'll just become another face in the crowd.

I would want to date Zoe Saldana, she seems feisty and a real fox.

• Cyrus got to where she is on the strength of having been a child star and her being willing to be publicly brash with her sexuality. While she does have talent, I doubt she could have made it starting as an adult. I wouldn't date a celebrity but Jennifer Lawrence is lovely.

• I do not find Miley attractive.

I do not respect Miley.

I would not date Miley.

I don't have any celebrity crushes.

• She is ugly as fuck now. Some of my friends would fuck her but never date her, especially since she shaved her head and all that stuff.

• Actually, I'm not attracted to Miley Cyrus at all. I can't stand short hair on a chick and guys want a chick that acts like she has some class in public.

Emma Stone is hot as hell though. She's got the looks, but it's mostly her personality.

• Jennifer Lawrence yes please :D

• I don't find her hot at all. My celeb crush is Jennifer Lopez.

• Miley went from cute kid actor to almost adult slut.. Just my opinion, but I am seeing pretty much the same from others. Cannot understand the public love for such trash. And that also goes for the many guys that are acting like their sh1t don't stink and have become abominable, yet girls idolize them.

• She's exactly the type of girl men like myself want to avoid.

She used to look pretty, then she shaved her hair and started looking like a 15 year old boy - not attractive.

She can't dance, and she does that weird tongue thing all the time.

Plus she's a bad example for young girls. I hate it when I see my 9 year old sister watching and imitating women like her and Nicki Minaj, shaking their arses about wearing fuck all.

• Miley Cyrus in not hot. She appeals to girls, NOT guys.

• I'm not sure many would find Miley "extremely hot" she may be attractive (sometimes) but extremely hot seems to be going overboard. She also seems kind of crazy. She's probably a girl guys would want to do, but not the kind of girl guys would want to date long term.

What Girls Said 4

• I go both ways and I would not fuck or date Miley Cyrus.

Gah. Even the thought makes me cringe.

Despite what media may tell you about what men and women supposedly find attractive, the reality is that everyone's interests are very broad and diverse. While I'm sure that somewhere out there in this great big universe there is a guy who finds Miley attractive, the vast majority do not.

• To date I have never heard any guy comment on how hot they found Miley. Have heard some comment on how they think she might be a wild f*ck, but that is all.

• Miley would be hot with a paper bag over her head.

However, She would probably be down to do some crazy shit like putting her tongue in a guys ass, some guys like crazy.

• I don't know a single guy who likes Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone.

I notice girls like Jennifer and Emma because those are the girls that guys don't drool over. They're average girls who are talented but they're not beautiful and they're far from sexy.

Where as girls hate girls like VS models, Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Sofia Vergara etc.

• i beg to differ. watch Jennifer's interviews and you will fall in love with her. She has the best personality. She is so funny, charming, goofy, and clever. her personality makes her hot as hell. she is the only star in Hollywood who isn't afraid to be herself. that's the kind of girl guys are looking for.

• seriously watch her interviews you will take it all back

• I HAVE watched her interviews. You seem to be the only one obsessed with her.