Gagers, I need your quick opinions! I cancelled my first date with this hot girl few weeks ago.

I had like this last minute assignment discussion so I told her I need to meet my friends.Its not compulsory but I felt like I really need to attend it.She was fine with it.I apologized to her.Now my biggest problem is since then she always gave me excuses whenever I asked her out.She will respond to my text and call but just like insincere responses,if you know what I mean.I can feel it.Its been 3 weeks.Now my question is do you think she is firing back at me or taking revenge towards me?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl any guy who has ever cancelled a first date, especially last minute, hasn't been too interested in me. As that girl, I'd assume you weren't and I would be less willing to start something with you.

If I was interested in someone and had a date scheduled I would have told my group I was busy at that time. I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS cancel a first date with someone if I was interested.

In a way the first date is the most important.

What Girls Said 3

• Gaggers, lol! She probably thinks you were or will mess her about. You got to show her you won't. If you won't!

• Um yea you blew it. No jk I don't know

• im with 1diamond she's totally right

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it's possible. If she continues blowing you off after a few times asking her out though, I would start to pursue other options as put her on the backburner a bit cause she either isn't that interested in you anymore or way too into playing mind games

• She could be. Just let her know that your meeting was important and that you want to see her. If she's still angry after a few days then I would move on.

• Its hard to tell if she is angry or not.I mean if I text or call her she will just answer but one thing she won't do is going out with me.Actually the first date wasn't really 'first' because we have met few times at public places.It just the one that I cancelled was quite official for both of us.There was one time where she told me she was in her village helping her granny so she can't meet me up.I was like wtf lol.

• I'm guess it's a pride thing. I would try and diffuse her anger without acting like a passive bitch.