If you like someone, do you tend to wait for them to text?

Or would you initiate contacting them first?

If it depends on the situation please explain.

I tend to wait for them to contact me because sometimes I'm afraid I have nothing to talk about. Because for some reason most of the guys I liked are somehow not a good texter.

• I tend to wait for them to text
  • I will initiate contacting them

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys tend to wait for the girl to initiate despite the fact that they really want the text convo as much as most girls do,but they sometimes don't because they feel like it will make them look desperate which in my opinion doesn't and also want to know if the girl is kinda into them...but mostly,guys should start the text even with the easiest 'hi' or 'wats up'...

What Guys Said 2

• From the texts I see here that girls post about, it seems a lot of guys aren't good at texting and it's probably cause a lot of guys also aren't that great at conversation.

One person can carry the conversation essentially but only for so long. As a guy I usually initiate early on but if a girl is into me, I notice that she'll initiate just as much

• I tend to be quieter and shy so I usually don't initiate unfortunately. I'm trying to build up my confidence so that I can.

Fortune favors the bold.

What Girls Said 7

• I tend to wait for them to text because I am worried I will bother them. I wish I could initiate though...

• I usually text them first to break the ice.

• life is too short for that

• I usually wait for them to text first

• If I like some one I let them know.

• i text first and make sure to capture their interest

• No way, I initiate.