What are the reasons for you to not call back?

You just had a date. It was mediocre - fantastic. But you decide to move on to another date. What was most likely the reason for you to not call again for another date?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Didn't think she was interested in another date.

2. Not interested in another date.

I guess option 2 is what you're wondering about. Well, maybe he didn't feel like you were his type, maybe he didn't have a good enough time for another date, didn't think you were relationship material or down for hookups/FWB as the case may be.

What Guys Said 3

• I went on a date, because the girl asked me. And I went out, just to get out of the house. But I wasn't planning on starting a relationship with her. And I didn't call back, because I don't want her to start to think I was ever interested in starting a relationship.

It's because I work with her, and she's a different race than I am, so that's 2 reasons why I wasn't interested.

• I'm not in your age range, but it would be the feeling of non compatibility, or did not get the feeling of meshing well. For the younger crowd, they play mind games, like why he/she never called backed or taking to long to call back. They are trying to promote some value of being busy =being popular.

I have felt like some dates have a feeling of disdain toward me.

• I'll cut her off if she smokes, has a bunch of crazy tattoos and don't have good manners.

What Girls Said 2

• No longer interested

• you should listen to the second date update, it's a podcast. it's people who went on first dates but then heard back from their date. so the radio station call the other person to find out the reason why they never got back in touch

some of the reasons I can understand...other reasons are just out there