Do guys still care about dating out of race even if the girl is nice, smart, and pretty?

Do guys still have a problem with dating outside their race even if the the girl is nice, pretty, and smart?

Most Helpful Girl

• if they connect and there is an attraction there should be no stopping I think. I guess turn it around for yourself would you date outside of race. I'm guessing your into someone at the momment and wondering if they like you, perhaps you are of different races. I could be wrong. would you take a momment to check out my question link thank you very much

What Guys Said 4

• It depends. I have dated Hispanic no problem but for some reason, I can't seem to bring myself to date a black girl. But there are guys who date black girls with no problem at all.

• To be honest I don't care about the race of the girl I'm dating. As long as she is intelligent, got a good personality and is kind. This is assuming we get along have a good number of things in common.

• Absolutely does not matter to me.

• Race doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys are open to dating Hispanic/Latin and Asian women. So no, race is not an issue in that instance.

As for black women, their features aren't attractive to men. Therefore the girl cannot be pretty. And no amount of niceness or intelligence can or will change that.

If you're Asian or Hispanic, then you should be fine. Don't worry about race. If you're black, you just have to accept that your race is a disadvantage and very few guys are desperate enough to settle for a black girl.

• What you said could have offended black ladies on here, you probably don`t care but that shows how bitter you are. Whatever race you are, you know you would be offended if someone called you ugly. That is basically what you did to black girls. You can`t really just call a whole race ugly or say they all have the same features. That is like saying all white have thin lips or all Hispanics have black hair, which isn't true. I've seen ugly, pretty, and gorgeous girls of every race.

• Lol, Dude, I`m not trying to feel better. You just called a group of people ugly. Seems like you`re the one trying to feel better. Plus, you don`t know my race and I don`t know yours.

• this is like the fifth or sixth question about racial dating, I have seen in two days. All asking the same thing but worded differently...

It's not always about looks but the girl or the guy would have to adapt to one or the others' life style, whoever gives in, then it's a win win for sure. And plus do housework or cook. Don't just leave it up to the girls.

• its all a question of taste and attraction not skin color

• Most men in this day and age don't care.

But... Black women tend to have a harder time.

• it depends on the guy